Serving the City of Bellbrook and Sugarcreek Township Communities in Ohio since 1941.
Club Purpose: To stimulate knowledge and love of gardening;to aid in protecting nature, trees, plants and birds;to encourage civic pride and improvement.
* Annual Dues: $20
* Attend two monthly program meetings before joining.
* To remain a member in good standing:
1. Attend four (4) meetings each program year.
2. Participate in caring for gardens at the museum and library during the spring/summer months.
3. Help in a committee. Most meet only 1-3 times a year.
4. Contribute perennial plant(s) to the annual plant sale held in late May every year.
--Begin at 10 a.m. on the fourth Wednesday of the month, January through October.
--We do not meet in November and December.
--In May, the club carries out civic planting for the May meeting.
-- Please see the Programs Section or use the "contact us" feature for more information.
Our Motto: We pass this way but once . . . Let us beautify the path as we go, so the world may see which way we have gone..
Organized October 25, 1941. Member of Ohio Association of Garden Clubs since 1941. Member of Region 16 consisting of Greene, Clinto, Warren, Madison and Fayette Counties.
Painting by Jean Butler